We want to keep pushing the limits of what's possible, so our teams in Ulm and Munich are seeking highly motivated students who are eager to write the next chapter in automotive history with us.
Variety of topics
At BMW Car IT GmbH we are driving software innovations inside the BMW Group in various fields such as
- Advanced Driver Assistance System
- Navigation Systems
- Infotaiment Systems
- Big Data
- Tools and Frameworks
- Machine Learning
- Knowledge Representation
- Developer for Web Frontend of a CI System
- Working Student in Application Testing
- Developer in Test Automation for Infotainment
- Automotive Infotainment Test Rack Update Procedure
- Developer Test Automation Embedded
- SW-Developer for Driver Assistance System Tooling
- Combined Automatic Labeling Sensors and Map
- Flexible End-to-End Protocol for Car-2-Backend Communication
- There are currently no openings available in Munich
How to applyIf you are interested in one of our current openings or topics, you speak either German or English fluently, you like being part of a team and have an independent style of working, please apply for our open positions.
Send us an application via our BMW career portal and apply for job ID 126326 (direct link):
- Indicate the specific opening you're applying for or the area of interest in your cover letter
- We'll get in touch with you as soon as possible
To suit your special needs, we offer positions with varying working models.
As a working student you have the opportunity to improve your skills and gain practical experience by assisting and being a member of our current project teams. This is a part-time contract, with flexible work times adapted to your needs and your university semester schedules. It is a great opportunity to gain work experience and open a perspective for your future career.
Our internship programs are full-time contracts, with the opportunity to focus and work on a challenging topic. You will work together with one of our project teams, enabling you to gain valuable know-how and experience to improve your skills. At the start of the program, we will define your goals together, and provide you with personal feedback.
The bachelor or master thesis is an important part of your study. In collaboration with various universities, many students have successfully completed their theses with us over the past years. You will have the opportunity to focus on your thesis and you will get support by a BMW Car IT adviser. It can be your opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who have specializations in various fields, to get in touch will real-life projects and to use our infrastructure for your project.